Ehhhh! Its been sooo long :P
Well to just summarize everything that happened in the past few days.
I returned back home for a week of vacation before the summer course starts again.
My laptop was left with my cousin in the dorm since she needed to work on 2 laptops for some design rendering blah blah blah!
Well my cousin, susu, is moving to Michigan forever L
I don't know if its supposed to be a sad thing … yah I guess so, but I really don't feel anything. Even though we always used to be mistaken as twins in school because we always used to stick together. We used to even think that we're bestest of friends and soulmates. Because together we just "click". But you know, everything changes… she still says that I am her twin sister that she never had, and soulmate, and best friend, but I really don't believe that. And I don't think she does too. U know how it is with relationships between females. As soon as jealousy starts budging in, friendship and love jumps out the window. i don't know when it started that I stopped caring. She used to be SO IMPORTANT to me. But u know… we just drifted apart I guess. Man I don't care ( I do since I even mentioned it in my blog) but I don't know :P
I started reading this new manga called Akuma to Love Song, I am loving it!!! As soon as I started reading it, I realized the similarities between the heroine and my best friend. Their cunningness and honesty is just so beautiful. The reason my best friend is my best friend (:P) is because she is beautifully frank and direct. It scares people off I think, but I wanted to make her my best friend because I needed an honest person in my life… you see I HATE lairs and I really can't stand them. I sometimes think of myself as a lie-detector :P I do, I just feel it when someone lies and I automatically is filled with this feeling of resentment! I think that's why I love my best friend so much. I mean I haven't met someone so honest, I think I am becoming a bit like her. Hopefully :P at least it'll make less in denial :P
Maybe I'll make a post only dedicated to my best friend! I don't think I can live without her :D she brings me back to my senses :P LOL … :D
No comments:
Post a Comment